Saturday, December 5, 2009

Christmas Decorations!

My ward combined with the family ward and decorated wreaths for an Enrichment activity this week.  Audrey and I went at the very end and gathered a wreath for each of us and lots of decorating materials!


My wreath turned out like this:



Audrey's looks like this: :)



However, we had a hard time getting mine to stay on the mantle, and Audrey didn't like where her wreath was placed, so we moved it to the kitchen.  

Now we're going to get a Christmas tree, most likely today! :) Other upcoming decorations are a Star of Bethlehem and an angel. :)

We're excited.  I haven't really decorated for Christmas since I was at home because my other roommates have had Christmas trees or decorations, and I haven't had the time or money to contribute.  This year, however, we're going to town!! It's going to look amazing. :)

1 comment:

Tiffany Kadani said...

I love wreaths! I have one for outside but I want one for inside also. Beautiful!