Wednesday, November 5, 2008

President Elect Barack Obama

Wow, what an historical election!

I'm happy that we're going to have so much change in our country.  We have a very new, and very different president and I really think that he is going to be good for our country.  

I had a rough time voting, and I'm skeptical of Obama's views, namely gay marriage, abortion, taxes, open borders, health care.  I just hope that what is done with these policies ends up being good for the American people.  

It's a good thing for our country that we will have an African American president, though I don't believe that's all to be said of Pres. Elect Obama.  He's a very smart man, and though I've had a hard time trusting him throughout the election process, because of his friends and acquaintances, as well as his slick and smooth way of getting people to follow him, I will support him, and am excited to see what changes take place in the country.  

What an exciting time. :)  

No comments: