Monday, April 26, 2010

Just Dance

Dance is amazing! I've been very busy rehearsing and performing and working and taking classes, so I haven't posted in quite a while.  

The last show I was in was Le Cid on April 17th.  Venti Petrov choreographed an original ballet and we performed it one night.  It was a lot fun and we put a lot of work into it for just a one night showing.  There's talk of us putting on another one in June, so I hope that happens! 


This is the cast!

And some new friends!
Aina-she's 18 and amazing...lives in Long Island

Pralaya- Beautiful and incredibly funny

Igor- My partner in Le Cid- a great dancer and choreographer. :)

Nolan- A sweet person and wonderful dancer

Venti- the choreographer and powerful dancer

Cast party!!! Incredibly fun and surreal experience. 


More dancing to come! I'm performing at the Tribeca Film Festival this Saturday.  I love living in New York City!


3 comments:

Tiffany Kadani said...

I am so happy for you! And jealous you get to perform and dance so much. Sigh!

brenna said...

Traci! I'm so happy you are having such a good time and having so many opportunities to dance! You should call me soon, so we can catch up!

Carolyn Quebe Williams said...

Ah, that post just REALLY made me miss NYC! I am so glad things are going well for you. Say hi to the city for me :) Miss you.